Re: st: Verify randomization in a large sample

From   "paul o'brien" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Verify randomization in a large sample
Date   Wed, 1 Oct 2008 17:05:08 +0100

i want to know the probability that the numbers in each group is due
to chance. 1 to 1 randomisation, not stratified or blocked.

paul