st: Spell-data Problem

From   Joerg Eulenberger <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Spell-data Problem
Date   Fri, 29 Aug 2008 10:31:22 +0200

Dear Statausers,
i have an Spell-dataset like in the Table. My Problem is there Gap's between the episode's.
For instance: Between the first and the second spell of Person 1002, are two months missing. (2005m10-2005m11).
I want to create an separate Spell for the Missing time, like the other spells, with a new status 9 and an time correct epiid.
For instance: after insert the new missing-spell, the missing Spell should have the epiid-number 2 and following spells 3 and 4.
Persnum is the ID of Person. xt is the state, like job or unemployed. xbrr is the begin of the spell, xerr is the end of spell and epiid is the id of spell by persnum.

| persnum xt xbrr xerr epiid |
|--------------------------------------------|
1. | 1001 3 2004m9 2005m12 1 |
2. | 1002 1 2004m7 2004m9 1 |