Re: st: RE: Egen command

From   "Ziad El-Khatib" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Egen command
Date   Thu, 28 Aug 2008 10:26:05 -0700

Dear Eva & Nick,
Apologies to reply on For some strange reasons the email ended up in
spam box, also found some other email went there.

I have worked on it and it went well.
Will also try your kind suggestions.

Thank you and best regards
ziad