st: Predicted probabilities in graph

From   "Richard Ohrvall" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Predicted probabilities in graph
Date   Thu, 28 Aug 2008 14:07:28 +0200

Hi!

I am trying to illustrate predicted probabilities for a successful
outcome in a logistic regression, e.g. when one independent variable
goes from min to max when all other variables are kept at their mean.

This can be done by using the user-written program -prgen- by J. Scott
Long and J. Freese and the way that they explain in their book
Regression Models for Categorical Depedent Variables Using Stata
(2006), Stata Press. However, according to the book, the program can
not be used when data comes from a complex sample, i.e.  when prefix
svy is used.

Since I mainly use survey data with complex sample design, this is a
problem for me if I want to present the confidence intervals in the
graph. Therefore, I wonder if there is some other program or some
other way to make predicted probabilities for such graphs when taking
the sampling design into account when estimating the confidence
interval?

Any help would be appreciated.

Richard