Re: st: -spmap- reason for no aspect() option?

From   "Dan Weitzenfeld" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: -spmap- reason for no aspect() option?
Date   Wed, 27 Aug 2008 10:12:50 -0700

Thanks, all, for the feedback.  I hadn't noticed the -freestyle-
option.  My graphs are now lining up perfectly.