st: Different p-values in same model (comparing mim and estimates tab)

From   "N. Schenk" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Different p-values in same model (comparing mim and estimates tab)
Date   Wed, 20 Aug 2008 13:50:30 +0200 (CEST)

Dear statalist,

For some reason I'm getting different p-values when comparing the results
that I get from running mim, and those from the command 'estimates tab'
that I run afterwards. The coefficients stay exactly the same but p-values
change. This happens to values that are close to conventional cut points
(.05; .01 etc). For example, for some reason coefficients with p-values
close to but <0.05 in the table that mim outputs are p<0.1 when running
estimates tab.

The syntax I run:
mim, stor: logit *VARS*
est stor model
est tab model, star

I have checked whether I have the latest version of MIM.

Could someone please clarify why this happens?

Thanks a lot,

Niels Schenk