Re: st: xtmelogit

From   David Airey <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: xtmelogit
Date   Mon, 18 Aug 2008 08:32:52 -0500

.

I would not have guessed that mixlogit fit multilevel multinomial models from the abstract supplied by the author.

"This article describes the mixlogit Stata command for fitting mixed logit models by using maximum simulated likelihood."

One criticism I have of the Stata-Journal is that the editors should encourage more detailed abstracts, even from command articles and tip articles.

-Dave