st: Re: xtabond2 error with updated stata version

From   Kit Baum <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: xtabond2 error with updated stata version
Date   Thu, 14 Aug 2008 12:17:16 -0400

< >
After reading this message I updated my Stata 10 to Stata 10.1, did update swap, and then fired up xtabond2. It worked fine. Of course I'm not on Windows XP...

Kit

http://ideas.repec.org/e/pba1.html