Re: st: Syntax for options in a program

From   "Stas Kolenikov" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Syntax for options in a program
Date   Wed, 13 Aug 2008 15:08:36 -0500

Option -saving- is required the way you specified it in the syntax
command. If it were [saving(string)] then it would be optional. As for
the "invalid syntax" message, it could come up from almost anywhere --
specify -set trace on; set tracedepth 2;- to see where exactly.