Re: st: RE: Interpreting Poisson regression results with squared term

Subject   Re: st: RE: Interpreting Poisson regression results with squared term
Date   Wed, 13 Aug 2008 15:20:28 -0400

Or use calc. -poisson- has E(y)=exp(Xb) so dE(y) / dX1 is exp(Xb)
times (coef on X1 plus twice coef on X1sq times X1).

On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 10:41 AM, Martin Weiss
<[email protected]> wrote:
> Interpretation is facilitated by calling - mfx-. Note, though, that your
> case is special in that X1 and X1 squared will move in tandem. See -nl- as a
> solution to that...
>
> HTH
> Martin

Antonio Silva