Re: st: vector of independent variables in ML program

From   Jonathan Hanson <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: vector of independent variables in ML program
Date   Tue, 12 Aug 2008 09:59:16 -0400

Dear Stas,

Thanks for the reply.  I have an earlier edition of the Gould et. al.
book and agree that it is helpful.  Nothing in there, however,
pertaining to my question, at least in the edition I have.

I would definitely rather not write the gradient vector, but my model
is complex and the lf method of estimation is not working for me.  As
I work through the derivatives, it seems that I have vectors of
independent variables that need to be called directly, hence my
question.

Thanks again,

Jon