st: RE: A question about twoway graph

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: A question about twoway graph
Date   Fri, 8 Aug 2008 19:06:25 +0100

Please don't send attachments to Statalist. This advice is quite
explicit in the FAQ.
Many members can't handle them and attachments just create large digital
messes in the daily digest. Sending attachments is thus anti-social.

On your question, it appears that some of your data are negative, so
that is why your graph shows some negative values. One remedy is not to
plot such data.

If your question is purely about axis labels, then you can do things
like

... yla(-1 "1" -0.5 "0.5" 0 0.5 1)

Albert Newton

    I am trying to plot the propensity score for treatment and
comparison group in one graph. So I use this command

	twoway `vlist0' (rbar pscore1) (rbar pscore2) `vlist1' ,
yline(0,
lstyle(foreground) extend) ylabel() xtitle("Propensity Score")
ytitle("Density") legend(`l1' `l2' `l3' `l4')  `options'

    It turns out that half of the y axis labelings are negative. My
question is: how to get rid of the negative signs?

   Please see the attached graph for an example.