Re: st: Predicted probabilities in a competing risks model in discrete time?

From   Steven Samuels <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Predicted probabilities in a competing risks model in discrete time?
Date   Tue, 5 Aug 2008 21:25:05 -0400

Katharina-

When you give vague references, you effectively ask that we spend time figuring out exactly what the references are. If the documents are long, you are also asking us to search them for the pages that pertain to your topic. I find this inconsiderate. It is also self- defeating, because it discourages responses. Please provide precise references, with page or section numbers, as requested in the Statalist FAQ, Section 3.4: http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/res/ statalist.html#advice.

-Steve