st: Fixed effect model with weight: xtivreg2 [aweight],fe?

From   "Dohan Kim" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Fixed effect model with weight: xtivreg2 [aweight],fe?
Date   Fri, 1 Aug 2008 00:50:20 -0400

Hello Statalist members,
I'd like to run a fixed effect model with an analytic weight. "xtreg,
fe" doesn't allow a weight option, and some people in this forum
suggested to use xtivreg2 [aweight=],fe. Can I use "xtivreg2,fe" even
though I don't have any endogenous variables? In other words, can
"xtivreg2 [aweight=],fe" be an alternative to a simple fixed effect
model with a weight? If I can't use xtivreg2, are there any other ways
I can run a fixed effect model with an analytic weight? I'll
appreciate any advice.

--
Do Han Kim
PhD Candidate,