Re: st: use of if command after commands with options

From   David Kantor <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: use of if command after commands with options
Date   Thu, 31 Jul 2008 13:19:50 -0400

You need to either put the -if- qualifier before the comma:
pca... if x==1, comp(6)
or put it at the end, after a second comma:
pca... , comp(6), if x==1

Commands have a "main" part and an "option" part. The comma switches back and forth between these two parts.

HTH
--David