Re: st: svy: tabulate or proportions

From   Steven Samuels <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: svy: tabulate or proportions
Date   Wed, 30 Jul 2008 16:45:30 -0500

Ouch!  I meant "the responses that Stas, Sergiy, and I wrote"!  The
last time I so mixed up names, I called Nick Cox, "Professor Cross",
after an old colleague.  Apologies to all concerned.

-Steve

Chao,  As far as I can tell, you haven't asked a different question
here. If you reread the responses that Austin and I wrote, I'm sure
you will find your question answered.

-Steven