Re: st: svy: tabulate or proportions

From   "Sergiy Radyakin" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: svy: tabulate or proportions
Date   Tue, 29 Jul 2008 13:20:15 -0400

Hello Yawo.

If you mean "What is the difference between svy: tabulate gender and
svy: proportion gender ?", then I believe there is no difference and
you should get the same values, perhaps reported in a bit different
form. Type -ereturn list- to see the saved results.

Best regards,
  Sergiy Radyakin