Re: st: TSCS estimator selection for unequally spaced data

From   David Jacobs <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: TSCS estimator selection for unequally spaced data
Date   Tue, 29 Jul 2008 12:03:50 -0400

I had the same problem with an election analysis for state governores and partially solved it using population averaged models.

Look up -xtgee- models. You also will get the population averaged equivalent of random effects with a robust correction by simply typing ".xtreg depvar explanatory variables, pa r". Also check out the material on random effects in the xtreg chapter. This option is outlined there.

Dave Jacobs