Re: st: Graphing Question

From   "Friedrich Huebler" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Graphing Question
Date   Sat, 26 Jul 2008 01:04:50 -0400

Walt,

-graph pie- supports weights.

. sysuse auto
. sum foreign

    Variable |       Obs        Mean    Std. Dev.       Min        Max
     foreign |        74    .2972973    .4601885          0          1

. graph pie, over(foreign) plabel(_all percent)
. sum foreign [aw=weight]

    Variable |     Obs      Weight        Mean   Std. Dev.       Min        Max
     foreign |      74      223440    .2280254    .422423          0          1

. graph pie [aw=weight], over(foreign) plabel(_all percent)

Friedrich