st: equivalence logit and clogit

From   "Erasmo Giambona" <[email protected]>
To   statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   st: equivalence logit and clogit
Date   Wed, 23 Jul 2008 09:04:46 -0400

Dear Statalisters,

I have a pane dataset, with a (0,1) dummy dependent variable. Can
anybody suggest the type of transformation of data that is necessary
to have the logit command produce the same output as clogit (applied
to the data without transformation)? I triend centering all the
right-hand-side variables within group, but the logit output is
different from the one produced with clogit. If anyone has any
suggestions I would truly appreciate it.
Regards,
Erasmo