Re: st:"sum" showing varible labels

From   "Sergiy Radyakin" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st:"sum" showing varible labels
Date   Tue, 22 Jul 2008 20:03:04 -0400

sysuse auto
sum *,d

shows all the information you want, but the output is not in one table
as you wish for.

sum saves the results in r(). You can summarize for each variable,
accumulate the output and dump into one table.

Best regards, Sergiy