st: varnorm: rejection of the null hypothesis

From   emanuele canegrati <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: varnorm: rejection of the null hypothesis
Date   Tue, 22 Jul 2008 12:25:54 +0200

Dear Statalist users,

I performed the varnorm test and results rejects the null in all the three cases (Jarque-Bera, Skewness and Kurtosis). Since the disturbancies are not normal, is there any action I have to take to perform the VAR analysis? Do I have to use other STATA commands?

Thank you in advance,

Emanuele

Connect to the next generation of MSN Messenger�