RE: st: outputst

From   "Newson, Roger B" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: outputst
Date   Thu, 17 Jul 2008 22:32:43 +0100

This is a good quick temporary fix. However, the longer-term solution is
of course to update your Stat/Transfer to Stat/Transfer Version 9, which
is the only version of Stat/Transfer that can handle Stata 10 files.

Best wishes

Roger

Roger B Newson
Lecturer in Medical Statistics