Re: st: probit with interaction dummies (significance and marginal effects)

From   Andrea Bennett <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: probit with interaction dummies (significance and marginal effects)
Date   Thu, 17 Jul 2008 17:52:38 +0200

Thanks for the link! Still, I wonder if there's really no Stata command I could use to "simply" test if the interaction is significant and what influence (direction) it has on the dependent variable. I'd be just rather surprised if this does not exist because it seems to me this is a very common issue in any regression design (interaction effects).

Any other good advice is greatly appreciated!

Kind regards,

Andrea