Re: st: create keyboard shotcuts on Apple Mac

From   Andrea Bennett <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: create keyboard shotcuts on Apple Mac
Date   Wed, 16 Jul 2008 11:32:40 +0200

Well, I've finally managed to get my hand on a User's Guide copy! Simply put a global macro in the profile.do and it will work. For example, I've set up global macros for working directories, followed by -global F1 "do "$do_dir/textmatetostata.do";"- which will automatically execute the do-file when hitting -fn- & F1 on my Apple Mac keyboard. You have to keep in mind that Stata needs the global working paths set first before you can refer to them. Excluding the semicolon from the above global macro will prevent auto-execution of the do-file.