st: RE: Panel Data Questions

Subject   st: RE: Panel Data Questions
Date   Tue, 15 Jul 2008 13:25:33 +0200

" It would save me a lot of time to leave them into the dataset" Do you want
to eliminate duplicates or not? That is not clear to me from your question.
If the former, see - h duplicates-. Stata deals quite neatly with this
issue.

With regard to the panel data, the entry "Logitudinal/Panel Data" in the
"Statistics" menu assembles what is available here. The user guide [XT] is
devoted exclusively to these entries.

Martin Weiss

Diplom-Kaufmann Martin Weiss
Mohlstrasse 36