Re: st: Output tables, tabulations, etc to a text file

From   "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Output tables, tabulations, etc to a text file
Date   Fri, 11 Jul 2008 07:15:51 -0700

Problem solved.
It seems that Ian Watson's tabout is the way to do this.
With the custom tables I can create of tabulations, I can then save as
text files.
One of the tabout options is actually append!

So I assume that as I iterate through the US states, I can create my
custom tabulations and then append them to a text file.

tabout is the slickest solution I've discovered for my needs here. But
maybe I am missing something?

Jeff

Privileged, confidential or patient identifiable information may be contained in this message. This information is meant only for the use of the intended recipients. If you are not the intended recipient, or if the message has been addressed to you in error, do not read, disclose, reproduce, distribute, disseminate or otherwise use this transmission. Instead, please notify the sender by reply e-mail, and then destroy all copies of the message and any attachments.