Re: st: Silly addenda

From   Michael Hanson <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Silly addenda
Date   Wed, 09 Jul 2008 22:13:50 -0400

Moreover, it may be worth noting that a great many corporate e-mail systems insert similar boilerplate into a message only after the user has composed and "sent" it, and only if it is going to an external e- mail address. Furthermore, in most of those cases (such as my employer, which is not the address I use for Statalist), there is *no way* for the user to disable this "feature". Alas.

-- Mike