st: creating keyboard shorcuts on windows

From   "Murali Kuchibhotla" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: creating keyboard shorcuts on windows
Date   Wed, 9 Jul 2008 10:10:34 -0500 (CDT)

Hello All,
          I have a question that is very similar to Andrea's previous post.I
often write my code in a do-file with the delimiter turned on.This creates a
problem for me when I am only interested in running a part of the code.If I
select a portion of the code and click on the 'do-selection'tab in the tools
option of the do-file editor I am confronted with the error message,"option ;
not allowed".For lack of a better option I have to resort to copying the code
from the do-file editor and pasting it in Stata's command window and then
removing the ; symbol before running it, which is extremely tedious. Is there
a better way to do this? Thanks.

Murali Kuchibhotla