Re: st: create keyboard shotcuts on Apple Mac

From   Andrea Bennett <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: create keyboard shotcuts on Apple Mac
Date   Wed, 9 Jul 2008 16:13:53 +0200

Thanks for the info so far!

In my case I work with TextMate as an external editor. Quite frequently TextMate does not execute the the do-file when selecting only one line within a do-file (when executing a single line in TextMate the highlighted line simply is copied to a do-file called textmatetostata.do and then executed). The code gets copied into the textmatetostata.do so executing this file results in what I need but I always have to switch back to TextMate and select that file and execute it. So, if I could simply create a shortcut (like a global macro) for executing the textmatetostata.do within Stata, that would do the trick.

Kind regards,

Andrea