Re: st: xtlogit is slow

From   "Tim Wade" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: xtlogit is slow
Date   Wed, 9 Jul 2008 08:36:41 -0400

I have also noticed that SAS runs various binary type regression
models with complex error structures (though not standard logistic
regression) much faster than Stata for the medium-large data sets I
work with (approx 20,000 observations, 50 variables). Though I can't
recall the specific models now, when I get a chance, I document this
and summarize for the list.

Tim