Re: st: re: building a 'dream' stata desktop setup

From   "Fred Wolfe" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: re: building a 'dream' stata desktop setup
Date   Tue, 8 Jul 2008 14:04:08 -0500

As a follow-up, a colleague is using up-to-date Stata MP with a mac
pro OS X 10.5.4 and 8 GB memory and can get a maximum of 1400m. We
also have an up-to-date Stata MP with a mac pro OS X server and 8 GB
memory, but can only get 1050M for Stata. It would be great if we
could get the same memory usage as Kit is. But how?

Fred