Re: st: RE: Creating a Non-Self Mean (Score)

From   Chao Yawo <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Creating a Non-Self Mean (Score)
Date   Thu, 3 Jul 2008 11:22:20 -0700 (PDT)

Nick,  thanks very much.  I will review the documents and get back to the list with any further questions.

I appreciate your assistance.

rgds, CY