RE: st: How to test autocorrelation in the disturbance in a system of equations?

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: How to test autocorrelation in the disturbance in a system of equations?
Date   Tue, 1 Jul 2008 19:02:58 +0100

Just to underline what should be obvious: -ac- and -pac- have no way of
knowing that these variables were originally residuals. Any adjustment
in test procedure that might entail is entirely up to you.

Robert A Yaffee

 If you are running reg3 and save your residuals from each equation,
calling them residi, where i=the equation number,
you should be able to very simply apply and acf to them, with the
command:
   ac  residi
and
pac reside