Re: st: Advanced use of the shell command

From   Roy Wada <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Advanced use of the shell command
Date   Fri, 27 Jun 2008 12:11:11 -0700

>But, just out of curiosity, what is a "Windows clone running on Linux"?
>
>Sergiy Radyakin

Beats me. His exact words were Windows "emulated under Linux."

I used to know a guy who ran a hacked version of Mcintosh OS
on a Amiga machine (yes, a very long time ago) that had the
same Motorola chip. I guess it might be something similar.

Amiga was much better (and cheaper) than the underpowered
box sold by Apple at the time, but the moral of the story is that
Commodore was probably too closely associated with computer
games to be taken seriously.

Roy

The other season of giving begins 6/24/08. Check out the i’m Talkathon.
http://www.imtalkathon.com?source=TXT_EML_WLH_SeasonOfGiving