Re: st: pronunciation

From   Richard Goldstein <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: pronunciation
Date   Thu, 26 Jun 2008 11:07:53 -0400

One or more of the manuals has, or used to have, the answer: pronounce in same was as you pronounce "data"

The company, of course, does not care how you pronounce it

Rich

Chris Witte wrote:

This question is part serious and part fun.  How is "Stata" pronounced?  Is the first "a" used like in the word apple or lake?  I'm always questioning myself when I say it.
Thanks,
Chris