st: RE: Problem with METAN (forest plot)...

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Problem with METAN (forest plot)...
Date   Thu, 26 Jun 2008 11:50:34 +0100

I have not tried it but it seems that -metan- (from SJ 8(1)) should
support -xsc(log)-.

However, all that would do is take the graph that would be displayed and
change that one detail. No calculations would be carried out on a log
scale.

Julien D.

I would like to make a forest plot to graphicaly present results from
stratified analyses with different subgroups (men, women, diabetics, no
diabetics...)
I use the METAN module with 3 cols table (OR, lower and upper confidence

interval) but I am embarass with large confidence interval (1.7-52.3 for

example) and would like to use a log scale for axis...