Re: st: probit questions

From   In�s Rodr�guez <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: probit questions
Date   Wed, 25 Jun 2008 12:41:11 -0300 (ART)

Dear Yan
The core difference lies in the distribution of errors. In the logit
model, errors are assumed to follow the standard logistic distribution and
the errors of the probit model are assumed to follow the standard normal
distribution
Probit analysis will produce results similar logit regression. The choice
of probit versus logit regression depends largely on individual
preferences.

In�s