Re: st: Running old Stata (8.0) on new Ubuntu

From   Orvalho Joaquim Augusto <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Running old Stata (8.0) on new Ubuntu
Date   Wed, 18 Jun 2008 23:13:07 +0200

Ok!

It is not too old. Ubuntu goes too fast.

Probably that error is related to GTK and Font libraries. Clever guys
from StataCorp may provide better help.

For now I would ask you to provide us with errors you had while trying
to install dynamically linked libs. I think that you Ubuntu missed some
pack that you can install.

Caveman