Re: st: multiple graphs

From   "moleps islon" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: multiple graphs
Date   Sat, 14 Jun 2008 17:49:47 +0200

But shouldn't there be an option somewhere in stata to let me have
mutiple graphs under induvidual tabs in the graph window? Or several
graph windows?
regards,
Moleps