Re: st: using different macros everytime

From   Martin Weiss <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: using different macros everytime
Date   Sat, 14 Jun 2008 16:55:13 +0200

Just a remark: are you sure you want to reference a -local- with the $ sign? I do not think that this will actually work...

Zitat von Shehzad Ali <[email protected]>:

Hi,

This is probably a very simple question but just reflects my
inexperience of using foreach loops.

I want to run a 2 separate treatreg models with the same y var but
different set of x vars. Here is what I am doing:

* First model:

local xvar "x1 x2"  local zvar "x1 x2 v1"

treatreg y1 $xvars, treat(y2=$zvars)

* Second model:

local xvar "x1 x2 x3"  local zvar "x1 x2 x3 v1"

treatreg y1 $xvars, treat(y2=$zvars)

Now I want to loop this somehow so that I just write the - treatreg -
line once but - foreach - can pick up different sets of macros. Can you
suggest the best way to do it?

Thank you,

Shehzad