Re: st: Re: inconsistent response to same syntax

From   "Gabi Huiber" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: inconsistent response to same syntax
Date   Fri, 6 Jun 2008 11:40:08 -0400

Thank you. My main concern was to use the same syntax everywhere in
case I ever have to parse these do-files in some automatic fashion.
Your solution will do it nicely.

But it's still unclear what causes the inconsistency in the first
place, and I'm curious.

Thanks again,

Gabi