Re: st: Too many variables

From   <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Too many variables
Date   Fri, 6 Jun 2008 09:07:00 -0400 (EDT)

You can increase your matsize and/or set memory to be larger and that will allow you to increase your number of variables.

before you open your dataset,
set mem 100m
set matsize 800

Elizabeth A. Stiles, PhD
Director, Nonprofit Administration Program
John Carroll University