Re: st: R: Initial failure in Cox hazard models

From   Ricardo Ovaldia <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: R: Initial failure in Cox hazard models
Date   Fri, 6 Jun 2008 05:18:11 -0700 (PDT)

Just add a small amount of time to the early failures. For example, change their failure time to 0.001 instead of 0.
Cox does not care about the absolute time, only about the relative failure time (i.e. order of failures)

Ricardo.

Ricardo Ovaldia, MS
Statistician
Oklahoma City, OK