st: horizontal dot graph with c.i. from logit

From   Nicholas Harrigan <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: horizontal dot graph with c.i. from logit
Date   Tue, 27 May 2008 15:44:50 +0100

Hi all,

(1) I'm would to produce a horizonal dot graph, with dots reporting parameter estimates and error bars reporting 95% confidence intervals.

I want it to look something like this:
http://www.nature.com/ejcn/journal/v57/n4/images/1601575f3.gif

(2) Also, I would ideally like to integrate it with a logit command so that i do not have to compile a separate Stata dataset of the results to build the graph from.
Are either of these things possible in Stata?

Thanks
Nicholas

--
Nicholas Harrigan