st: SSC Archive

From   Kit Baum <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: SSC Archive
Date   Tue, 27 May 2008 08:33:36 -0400

Updates to the SSC Archive will be postponed during my absence from Boston through 8 June and dealt with as soon as possible after that date. A number of updates received through yesterday have been processed.

Some instability in access to the machine on which the archive resides has been noted in the past few days. This is due to a sort of denial-of-service attack on that machine. We are trying to resolve these issues and block those who have been causing mischief. At the present time the SSC Archive is working properly.

Best wishes
Kit

http://ideas.repec.org/e/pba1.html

* For searches and help try: