Re: st: Difficulty with -aflogit-

From   n j cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Difficulty with -aflogit-
Date   Mon, 19 May 2008 18:01:26 +0100

The Statalist archives reveal other problem reports for this program.

One suggestion is that you read them, for example my suggestions at

<http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2006-08/msg00281.html>

Another is to -set trace on- and see where the error comes from.

Edward White, PhD

I'm having difficulty with the user-written command -aflogit-

The following:

sysuse auto, clear
logit for mpg rep
aflogit

Produces this:

invalid syntax
r(198);

I'm using Stata 9.0 and I noticed that the command was written some time
ago. Might there be a problem with compatibility?

I attempted to contact the author of the command but the email address
listed for him appears to be outdated.