Re: Re: Re: st: Is there an ideal do file editor?

From   "Martin Wang" <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: Re: Re: st: Is there an ideal do file editor?
Date   Fri, 16 May 2008 23:32:14 +0800

Hi Sergiy,

Thank you for your reply. It's really weird that Stata do not want to correct their bugs.. I don't know why they don't want to make it perfect, maybe they think they have enough market power.. Anyway, I'm still trying the Notepad++, hope it will work somehow.

Thanks,

Martin

======= 2008-05-16 22:36:19 Original Message��=======