Re: st: infile and dictionaries and the small data mindset

From   "Friedrich Huebler" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: infile and dictionaries and the small data mindset
Date   Wed, 14 May 2008 10:26:40 -0400

Paul,

Perhaps you can do this with -insheet-, as described in this thread:

http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2008-02/msg00875.html
http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2008-02/msg00940.html

Friedrich