Re: st: Re: Increase speed of -replace-

From   "Friedrich Huebler" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: Increase speed of -replace-
Date   Thu, 8 May 2008 20:33:34 -0400

Thank you, Michael. With my old method it took 15 seconds to replace
all strings in one file. Your solution with -merge- does the same in 2
seconds.

Friedrich